[GAINPOWER.org: Jobs That Are Left] GAINPOWER.org down temporarily

November 11, 2020

[GAINPOWER.org: Jobs That Are Left] GAINPOWER.org down temporarily

Hey JTAL/GAIN POWER Community - So I accidentally repointed our server and it is taking some time to reset. Just wanted to let folks know that we are aware of the situation. I can't blame Russian hackers or Trump. It is entirely self-inflicted (by me) and we're working to get it back up right now. I will let you know when we are back online. - Amy



Amy L. Pritchard

+1(202)256-2771 (mobile/Whatsapp)

Schedule time with me

Find me online: AP Campaigns



--
Jobsthatareleft is a listserv run by GAINPOWER.org
and Amy Pritchard. Contact us at JTAL@gainpower.org if you have any questions.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAIN POWER: Jobs That Are Left" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jobsthatareleft+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jobsthatareleft/CAFYre1wuJj_gPfc4UDthycJaYzhndQ29L_E__JCXyDhu-Z6MzQ%40mail.gmail.com.