Title: Account Manager (Temporary)
Reports to: Account Executive
Our firm works with Democrats and progressive organizations across the country to strategize, develop and execute direct mail campaigns that integrate eye-catching design and cutting-edge targeting to craft impactful messaging for campaigns. Our clients include U.S. Senators and Representatives, statewide officials and legislative caucuses, and leading progressive advocacy organizations.
The Account Manager will be essential in guaranteeing impeccable quality and creative superiority for our clients, particularly for the 2017 election in Virginia. Working in a collaborative environment directly with the president, vice president, account executive, and graphic designers, you will help manage multiple accounts within our office. You will be involved in every stage of the production of direct mail – from its earliest stages of concepting and writing, through the printing process and into mailboxes. The ability to keep and meet deadlines, as well as balance constantly shifting priorities, is essential.
- Ensuring flawless project management from beginning to end of each piece by:
- Preparing quality copy submission forms and submitting them to graphic designers
- Working with Account Executive and President to edit creative
- Assisting with research and fact-checking on a broad range of issues
- Coordinating the schedules of graphic designers and proofreaders to ensure that projects are completed on time
- Working with the Vice President of Operations on tracking printing, postage, and shipping information
- Researching competitive races across the country and preparing materials for potential clients
- Assisting with general and administrative projects as assigned
- At least 2 years of work experience in a fast-paced environment; political campaign experience is ideal
- Keen attention to detail
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding writing and communication skills
- Efficient multi-tasker, able to switch gears quickly and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Willingness and availability to some long, irregular, or weekend hours as needed
- Experience with voter targeting software, particularly NGP/VAN, is preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Qualified candidates should send a resume and cover letter to DC.Dem.Mail@gmail.com by July 13, 2017.
This is a temporary position from early August to early November 2017, with potential to extend through November 2018. Our company is based in Washington, D.C. Salary is commensurate with experience.
An equal opportunity employer.
Jobsthatareleft is a listserv run by Democratic GAIN. Membership dues keep us going. Please consider becoming a full member of Democratic GAIN by checking your membership status at https://www.democraticgain.org/members/membership.asp .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jobsthatareleft/539b5b51-a91f-48e8-9f6e-5a564f476aff%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.