[jobsthatareLEFT] IL state house campaign manager for 2018

November 11, 2015

[jobsthatareLEFT] IL state house campaign manager for 2018

I am seeking a campaign manager for a state house district in Illinois for 2018. This person needs to be fully committed to reforming the Democratic party in Illinois.  

The district is completely within Chicago. I am seeking someone with some political experience in Chicago or Illinois.   Candidates should be willing, and able, to begin working with me, the candidate, to develop a winning strategy in the near future.    There will likely be an incumbent on the ballot in 2018 (this means no support from the Democratic party), so analyzing data and other necessary internal functions must get underway soon.   There is much to be done before the start of the 2018 election season. It'll be here sooner than you think. 

This is a very serious endeavor. I am fully committed to improving the message and policy prowess of the Democratic party in this state and decentralizing its power.   This will not be an easy task. I have made a list of goals, beginning with making contact with 30,000 voters in the district and raising AT LEAST 300K. Make no mistake, I am running for office to win so that I can have an impact on policy and improve people's lives. Running a disciplined, on message, professional, and efficient campaign begins with the candidate. However, I expect the same from my campaign manager. 

A bit about me: Lifelong south sider (CPS HS and elementary graduate), college educated (first generation), former investment banker, currently working at a Fortune 500, some experience and connections in Chicago and Illinois politics as a result of attending many fundraisers and securing internships during undergrad, between 25-30 years of age, African American (so is the district), raised by a single mom.   

Qualified candidates should have some combination of political experience: door knocking, organizing, fundraising, data management, etc.  

Please send your resume (and all other relevant material) to jasonhill4832@gmail.com   

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jobsthatareleft+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to jobsthatareleft@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jobsthatareleft/2d976944-1319-4666-9dd9-f5e0d0db6172%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.