[jobsthatareLEFT] Finance Director/Fundraiser needed for statewide campaign in PA

February 27, 2017

[jobsthatareLEFT] Finance Director/Fundraiser needed for statewide campaign in PA

I am the Green Party nominee for a statewide judgeship (Superior Court) in PA. In my 5 terms as a local elected official and in other campaigns I ran in, I was able to ask contributors for money. The PA Judicial ethics rules do not allow a candidate for judge to ask for money but campaign staff may do so. This position can pay on a percentage basis only. If you would like to check out my campaign, visit my website by clicking here.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "GAIN Jobs via JobsthatareLEFT" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jobsthatareleft+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to jobsthatareleft@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/jobsthatareleft/972f2681-99f6-4f50-8897-5d78733f4ef2%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.